To join, just click the button below and select the appropriate subscription:
It is also possible to join at many of our events.
After paying a one-off joining fee of £5, membership costs just £8 per year for an individual or £10 per year for a household (couple or family living at the same address). Benefits of membership include:
- Meeting other people who are interested in orchards.
- Opportunities to attend a range of events to gain information and also to learn practical orchard tasks such as grafting and pruning.
- Access to advice from orchard experts.
- Access to materials and equipment.
- Enhanced access to the website including full access to all events and news, "My NCOG" page, and advanced search facility for apples and orchards.
- Discounts from some suppliers of orchard trees and equipment.
Corporate membership is also available for small groups (up to 6 people) at £30 p.a.